Monday, July 14, 2008

ANIMAL HOUSE LINES

If you would like to leave your favorite line from 'Animal House' here, please do.
(Leave it as a COMMENT)
Let me know if you like this idea & I'll make it a regular feature on the site.
Any suggestions as to what films lend themselves to this type of poll, I'd love
to hear them!
You can also send me your favorite line at TDReid523@aol.com if you'd like
to vote in private - it will still count.
& if you want to use (bleeps) for the 'nasty' words, that would probably be best.
"(Bleep) her! (bleep) her brains out! Suck her (bleeps), squeeze her buns;
You know she wants it!" still works because everyone knows what the bleeped
words are!
So Movie Fans - Let's Find Out - What Is The Best Line From "Animal House"?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of favorite quotes you haven't mentioned yet from Animal House.

Babs: Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft ?

Bluto: They took the bar. The whole f'ing bar !

Bluto: Christ ! Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the f'ing Peace Corps.

Otter: Take it easy. I'm pre-law.
Boon: I thought you were pre-med ?
Otter: What's the difference.

There are more but that's what I can remember off the top of my head.

Anonymous said...

I suggest my two favorites.

First, Hoover's opening gambit before the honor court: "I don't think you can fully judge a fraternity without looking at the positive qualities of the people in it. The Delta house has a long tradition of existence to its members and to the community at large." With such flights of rhetoric, how did Public Defender Robert Hoover avoid appointment to O. J. Simpson's defense team?

Second, I laughed at the first words that appeared on the movie screen -- "Faber College." In Latin, Faber means "maker." The Roman Catholic lads at National Lampoon started from a Latin joke that they had to know only a few ex-altar boys would get.

Knowledge is good.

Anonymous said...

Kurt, I'll let you decide - Do you want me to count every line you sent as a favorite? Or think about it & send me the one you think is best later? You guys can make the rules here - I just thought it would make a funny read, & interesting to see what other people think is humorous. So give me as many lines as you want, but if you also want to just single on out as your favorite, I'll do that.
Thanks for writing in...

Anonymous said...

Yes, I guess you did miss BHC III. It came out Memorial weekend in 1994.
Maybe you saw it and forgot.It's forgettable. It's clearly the worst one. It was about Axel ( not AXL ) Foley going after the killers of his boss, who are operating a counterfeit money ring out of a amusement park.
This new one is supposed to be directed by Brett Ratner, then Eddie is supposed to do stand up again. That is the rumor.